1. The company’s contact details:
The company’s name and address
SE-602 23 Norrköping
Tel. +46,011-24 15 00
This confidentiality policy describes how GigantPrint and companies owned by it (“GigantPrint”) process personal data in connection with:
- Purchasing of services and distribution of printed items on behalf of other publishers.
- Visits to our websites, e.g. sites you visit and forms you fill in or whether you take part in competitions, surveys, etc.
- Marketing, including registration for newsletters.
- Participation at events, trade fairs, etc. or when you contact us in connection with enquiries.
- Processing of job applications within our companies.
3. Personal data
GigantPrint protects and respects your privacy. It is always our intention and objective to process personal data in a correct, appropriate way. The purpose of this confidentiality policy is to inform all visitors to our website, users of services, followers on social media, business partners, customers, potential customers and job applicants about which personal data is processed and for what purposes.
The processing of personal data takes place in accordance with applicable law, including the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on 25 May 2018.
This confidentiality policy applies for GigantPrint and companies owned by it.
3.1 – Collection and processing of personal data:
The collection of personal data takes place only to the extent necessary for the purpose for which it is collected. Collection takes place directly via enquiries we receive from you or the company or organisation that you represent. If GigantPrint performs assignments involving the distribution of printed items on behalf of other companies, this will always be performed on the basis of an agreement with them, in which the duty of disclosure rests with the publishing company. If, for example, you receive a member magazine from an organisation, is it that organisation’s confidentiality policy that applies. Such information is erased three months after distribution has been completed and may only be saved during this period for the purpose of dealing with any errors or complaints arising from deliveries.
The table below shows different kinds of information and for what purpose they are processed:
Visits to websites:
Distribution of printed items:
Trade fairs and other events:
We use encryption when collecting sensitive personal information in online forms. This can include, for example, the submittal of information in connection with a job application.
3.2 - Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- In connection with purchases and sales, information is saved for documentation and compliance with applicable law.
- To respond to and follow up on enquiries received via the online form, email or phone.
- To improve the website and thereby best present relevant information, and to optimise the user experience and marketing activities.
- To send newsletters and other marketing materials when you have given consent for these purposes.
- Profiling is performed to the extent necessary to enable quick, relevant communication on the basis of the information we receive, including visit history, visit behaviour on the website and measurement of electronic marketing.
- Maintenance of technical and organisational security measures
- Investigation in connection with suspicion or knowledge of security breaches and reporting to data subjects and supervisory authorities.
- Handling of complaints and enquiries from supervisory authorities.
- Statistical analysis
No automated decisions are made on the basis of the personal data we process about you.
3.3 – Basis for the processing of personal data:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the above purpose is as follows:
- Our obligation to provide a product, service or performance in accordance with the agreement that a customer concludes with us.
- Consent to the collection of information in connection with marketing activities.
- The provision on the balancing of interests in which processing improves our service and communication to the benefit of our customers and visitors.
- Our legal obligations, e.g. in respect of IT security and the notification obligation.
3.4 - Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of data is based on consent, you can withdraw it at any time. If, for example, you have registered for a newsletter you can easily cancel the subscription by following the instructions at the bottom of the newsletter you receive from us.
3.5 - Protection of personal data:
The storage and processing of personal data take place solely in secure, confidential systems using updated antivirus software and firewalls, and with user management and access control. Our security measures are monitored continuously. There is no guarantee that data transfers via the Internet are 100% secure. Sensitive personal data is therefore always encrypted when transferred.
3.6 - Storage time:
We store personal information for the period during which we have a business relationship with you or the company you represent. Certain information may be stored for longer if there are legal requirements or if we have other legal obligations that require this.
Job applications that have been received and processed are deleted at the latest after six months, on the condition that they did not result in an appointment.
3.7 - Personal data to a third party:
We do not sell, publish nor disclose personal data to a third party without your consent, unless it is necessary can be expected in connection with the purchase or provision of services, or in order to guarantee compliance with current legislation where this is required.
3.8 - External business partners:
GigantPrint uses external business partners-supplies to perform services on behalf of GigantPrint. All business partners are covered by an agreement with instructions and security requirements in respect of the handling of personal data. If you follow or communicate with Stibo Complete via social media accounts, including third party platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., GigantPrint can obtain information about your profile and interactions from this supplier.
4. Your rights:
You can submit a written request, with the limitations set out in GDPR, and exercise your rights which, depending on the situation, include the right to have access to your personal data, to change incorrect information, to ask for your personal data to be erased or disclosed, and to limit or object to the processing of your data. You also have the right to appeal to an authorised government agency, including the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Amendment to the confidentiality policy:
This confidentiality policy is updated and amended occasionally.
6. Contact us:
If the above should give rise to questions, you are welcome to contact us. Send an email to email@example.com or contact us by phone: +46 (0)11-24 15 00